Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this promotion is Fliteboard Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 621 061 569) of 156 Jonson St, Byron Bay, 2481, NSW, Australia.
2. Entry is free and open to anyone. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition commences at 8am AEST on June 21st 2021 and ends at 12pm AEST on July 19th 2021 (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter as many times as they like. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
4. To enter this competition, participants must:
5. The original image/video can include anything that features Fliteboarding and must be your original photo/video and have approval from anyone featured (“Submission”).
6. Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Promoter’s marketing and communications personnel (“Panel”). The Panel will judge each response according to how relevant, beautiful, creative, interesting and inspiring it is as judged by the Panel. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
7. There will be 1 winner as determined by our judges.
8. The prize winner will be contacted on Instagram by 27 July 2021 and is required to email their high res artwork (pdf/jpeg/mov format) and bio (name, age, contact details, background and description of entry) to email@example.com.
The prize winner will receive: 3 x Wings of their choice plus a one-on-one consultation with a Fliteboard expert (30minutes). The grand winner’s total prize pool is valued at AUD 3000.
9. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their Submission and “bio” information on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.fliteboard.com) and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces. The Promoter reserves the right to edit the winning entry as required.
10. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
11. If any prize remains unclaimed after 7 days of the winning Submissions being announced, the Promoter may deem that the grand prize winner and/or runners-up is ineligible to receive the prize.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
13. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
15. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).